Mother

Mother

Where there Is god There is Tulsi-Where there is Tulsi there is God

Jai Sri Tulsi

Saturday, July 26, 2008

sri sri Tulsi maharani

O Tulsi, beloved of Krishna, I bow before you again and again. My desire is to obtain the service of Sri Sri Radha-Krishna, and serving your lotus feet along with.

Whoever seeks shelter from your kind honor, you always oblige them to fulfill their wishes. Bestowing your mercy on him, you make him a resident of Sri Vrindavan.

Desire of life means it that you will also grant life a residence in the pleasure groves of Sri Vrindavan dham. Thus, within one’s vision devotees will always behold the beautiful pastimes of Sri Sri Radha and Sri Krishna.

I beg you to make me a follower Vraja. Please give me the privilege of devotional service.

May sri sri Tulsi maharani ji blesses all.

Thanks please.